Business Consultant (m/f/d)
- Immersion in complex enterprise organizations and IT landscapes
- Analysis of company processes and IT structures as well as deriving the customer's consulting needs.
- Development of strategic solution concepts with regard to specific customer requirements.
- Conception of target images, roadmaps, workflows and management dashboards
- Conduct presentation sessions and lead professional discussions.
- Strategy consulting regarding implementation/migration of EAM tools in cooperation with our IT consultants
- Representation of ITM at professional conferences and trade fairs
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business information systems, business management or comparable courses of study
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience (desirable)
- Team player with a self-starter and solution-oriented approach.
- Project management experience
- Abstraction skills
- Communication skills and presentation skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to take responsibility
- Interest in new technologies and digital transformation topics.
Send us your application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org